I have loved and have lost,
I have gained but at a cost,
I have smiled and I have frowned People support me People let me down,
I have surrendered and I give in,
I have control but mostly I live on a whim,
My heart has been filled, My heart has been broken-
My soul has joy!
My GOD has spoken!
I have listened and ignored,
I am energetic, but also get bored-
I understand things I get confused too,
I love my life,
But hate the things I do,
I am a Daughter, a Mother and a friend-
I have a heavenly father whose kingdom has no end !
I have knowledge But wisdom I lack,
I have grace But condemnation bites my back, -
I have freedom in Christ, But sometimes i feel trapped,
I have had boyfriends who I never want back,
I have confidence, but broken hearts have knocked me
I have faith i was blind,
But now i see!! .
I have a daughter who is my life,
I am a women waiting to be a wife, -
I could carry on but I am only 23-
But here is a little that sums up most of me !



1 comment:
Looking forward to reading more xxx
Post a Comment