Damaged goods?
Throughout my life one thing I can say for sure is that I am most certainly not sheltered or shy to the sinfull life.
Before I came to be my true self in Jesus at 16 when I was saved, I lived a lifestyle that was worth nothing gained nothing except sadness, hate and anger.
I am open about these issues and I believe strongly that some women or men who have been redeemed cling on to their past.
I am a testifier of this.
I let the past be my present and listen to the lies.
The truth is that we are forgiven
Psalm 103:12
New International Version (NIV)
"As far as the east is from the west,
So far has he removed our transgressions from us?"
He has forgiven us and we need to repent
(Turn away from what we have been forgiven for)
God wipes our slate clean but with some choices we make there is a consequence such as a change in lifestyle, once I heard a sermon from an American friend and he quoted
“Its what you do that defines you”.
What defines us?
Do our sins define us?
Or his salavtion ?
Tamar drowned in her ashes and mourned after the assault on her, are we going to drown in ours?(2 Samuel 13)
NO!!!
Galatians 5
Freedom in Christ
"It is for freedom that Christ has set us free.
Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery.
I love this scripture this isn’t just about salvation; Jesus wants us free from lies of the devil and our sins having a hold on us.
Poem ...
“Hello my name is Hayley
The old has gone
And the new has come,
I am not damaged goods
I am a clean women!
Sometimes I cry and think what a disaster
But I say no!! and i trust my forever after,
You may look at me and think what you see is me,
But deep inside I am a women redeemed and renewed for all to see
Judge me if you like and shake your feet as you go
But when I go to my Jesus my body will be white as snow.
My redeemer lives and he has redeemed me,
I say no to the lies and trust the truth which has set me free! "



No comments:
Post a Comment