Powered By Blogger
Powered By Blogger
http://hayleyisloved.blogspot.com/

Search This Blog

Pages

Sunday, 22 May 2011

He is

"I Walked alone but then he found me;.
He brought me home , stood right beside me.
He took my hand and then he told me -
"I will always be your king"

He is the Almighty God ,
He is the Wonderful Love
The Alpha...
Omega...
My Christ , My Saviour.

I walked alone , but then he found me ,
He brought me home , stood right beside me ,
He Took my hand then he told me ...
I AM ! THE WAY ! THE TRUTH! THE LIFE YOU SEE!!!

He is the Almighty God,
He is the wonderful Love ,
The Alpha ...
Omega...
My Christ , My Saviour...

"When my trials are here ! and i am full of fear ...
I will stand on the rock and solid ground ...
I will pray (he hears)
There is nothing fear , there is nothing to fear.

He is the Almighty God ,
He is the wonderful love ,
The Alpha ,
Omega ,
My Christ , My Saviour.

No comments: