I have hope in him although my eyes have not seen him.
I have hope in him because i feel him , felt him and know him.
I have hope in him as he knows me better than anyone else.
I have hope in him as he says he holds the world in his hands.
I have hope in him because 66 books gave it to me.
I have hope in him because he has changed me.
I have hope in him because i do things not on my own but through him.
I have hope in him because he is good.
I have hope in him because he does not lie.
I have hope in him because there is no other way to hope.
I have hope in him because he is peace.
I have hope in him because he is love.
I have hope in him because he is the I AM. Who was , and is and IS still to come.
Tuesday, 17 May 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment