
Since I gave birth to my dear daughter Rebekah May Thorpe on the 11th May 2009 my life has completely changed, (but god has not), my life has got busier and more stressful ha-ha! She is adorable and is everything to me but it is most defiantly that hardest thing I have had to do. Not long after I gave birth I started to be very anxious and paranoid about going out and being at social events. I am currently a sufferer of ANXIETY. It is so liberating to be honest and open and actually admit that now I need healing!!! God does not want us to live our lives in fear, 2 Timothy 1:7 (New King James Version) 7 For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.
We will always have challenges in our life and trouble will come (John 16:33) but I WANT to be at a place in my spirit and body where I will fight the troubles and anxiety’s of this world with godly power. GOD is a healer and wants us to have life and live it to the fullest!!! After so much searching, and praying it suddenly hit me!!!! we have to allow him in , we have to let him fully be OUR GOD , OUR ALL , I believe he doesn’t want some of us he wants all of us , we need to trust him and believe him.
I believe in him!!! But I want to BELIEVE him and I aim to be a woman of the truth who fully trusts the GOD OF THE UNIVERSE.
I wanted to encourage you and say if your a Christian then great , do we fully trust and believe , if your not a Christian I want you to realise that we are not perfect just humans who are fallen but we are held up by his mighty cross and grace.
Wanted to share where I am at and be honest, hope this encourages you...
"lord we pray as your sons and daughters , we come to you father , we want to trust you , follow you and obey you , help us want your will for our life not ours , let us be a people who have so must belief it pours out from our hands and touches all who we meet , healing god take our anxieties and give us the strength to take the step of courage and trust you , we thank you father for Jesus our only saviour who is who was and who is to come ! " Amen? Amen, xxxxxxxx
We will always have challenges in our life and trouble will come (John 16:33) but I WANT to be at a place in my spirit and body where I will fight the troubles and anxiety’s of this world with godly power. GOD is a healer and wants us to have life and live it to the fullest!!! After so much searching, and praying it suddenly hit me!!!! we have to allow him in , we have to let him fully be OUR GOD , OUR ALL , I believe he doesn’t want some of us he wants all of us , we need to trust him and believe him.
I believe in him!!! But I want to BELIEVE him and I aim to be a woman of the truth who fully trusts the GOD OF THE UNIVERSE.
I wanted to encourage you and say if your a Christian then great , do we fully trust and believe , if your not a Christian I want you to realise that we are not perfect just humans who are fallen but we are held up by his mighty cross and grace.
Wanted to share where I am at and be honest, hope this encourages you...
"lord we pray as your sons and daughters , we come to you father , we want to trust you , follow you and obey you , help us want your will for our life not ours , let us be a people who have so must belief it pours out from our hands and touches all who we meet , healing god take our anxieties and give us the strength to take the step of courage and trust you , we thank you father for Jesus our only saviour who is who was and who is to come ! " Amen? Amen, xxxxxxxx



No comments:
Post a Comment